Helping you build a safe food program
Patagonia Orchards Consulting are experienced and certified food safety experts that write:
· FSMA-compliant Preventive Controls Plans for Food Manufacturers, Food Processors, Farms, and Food Distributors
· FDA-compliant Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) for Food Importers
· USDA-compliant HACCP Plans
· Primus GFS consulting and preparation of Food Safety manual
· Food Safety Consulting and Pre-audits
· USDA NOP- Organic Certification implementation and preparations of manuals.
· Lean Manufacturing consultation, Lean management, cost reduction, efficiency improvement
We work with clients in all United States, Mexico and South America. We assure that your food safety programs meet the requirements necessary to successfully run your businesses.
LET OUR FOOD SAFETY ENGINEERS HELP YOU MAKE YOUR FOOD SAFETY GOALS!
We are PCQI, FSVP, PSR, IA, HACCP, Lean Manufacturing certified.
Patagonia Orchards Consulting can assist:
· Food Manufacturers
· Food Processors
· Food Distributors
· Food Warehouses and Cold Storage Facilities
· Food Importers
· Farms and Orchards
· Restaurants and Restaurant Groups
· Juice and Non-carbonated Beverage Manufacturers
· Catering Companies
We assure that your food safety plans and programs, including your allergen, sanitation, supply chain and food recall plans, are compliant with all federal, state and local rules and regulations.
We also assist food manufacturers with obtaining Organic, Non-GMO, and SMETA Certifications.
About the Team
Lead Food Safety Auditor
Alberto Romero has spent 20 years working in food production and Manufacturing Engineering. With a Passion for positive change and continuous improvement, Alberto is focusing on the GFSI implementation in manufacturing and produce facilities. He thoroughly enjoys helping business personalized and define food safety programs uses his industry experience to solve practical food safety problems.
Alberto developed hundreds of prerequisite programs for the produce Industry. He prides himself on having hands-on experience from all levels of production including engineering, maintenance, operations management, equipment design, quality assurance, finance, regulatory requirements, and more.
In his spare time, you will find him riding his bike and coaching kids to learn how to ride mountain bikes. He also enjoys nature hikes, camping and kayaking.